Any good drool pad that is not too expensive to recommend for Tula carrier? LO keeps sucking on the stripes and back panel ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi actually there are many carousell sellers doing drool pads at an affordable price. What's your budget like? I have seen reversible drools pads as low as $18. I have personally ordered from this seller called quirkibabies before, maybe you can try. I believe places like Kiddy Palace also sell ready stock drool pads which may be more reasonably priced. Cool find: Quirki Babies Tula Kinder pack Carrier Corner Drool Pads In Party Time 100% Cotton for $12 http://carousell.com/p/69863917

Read more

Kiddy palace and mothercare do carry drool pads that can fit a variety of sizes. I bought from mothercare and it's abt higher teens. Use hanky or u can diy if u have the insert for the reusable diaper - cut and sew/add buttons w glue gun. Drooling is a phase. I also suggest hanging a toy or small teether or wear a teething necklace so that baby has something else to play with or chew with

Read more

Yes, they are expensive so I had mine hand sewn by my mom :-) You can do it too if you have time. You can buy bits of fabric from ikea and a velcro from Daiso.