When to go delivery suite

FTM here. Still in 2nd trim but wondering what do we do when we’re starting to feel signs of labour. Either contractions, water break or blood with mucus, or all, do we rush to the hospital (KKH) or we can take our time to prepare things and have a quick meal? #advicepls #firstbaby

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

here are some symptoms that I had... the day before labour, i had diarrhoea. I have to dump like 5 -6 times the previous day. Insomnia, i just could sleep due to the pain at my tailbone area. every position was very uncomfortable. thn the next day, mucus plug. which ended up with bloody show, mucus + blood around evening time. and thn INTENSE FEELING OF PASSING MOTION. this time i keep gg back and forth the toilet, but nothing came out. than contraction started. Basically, contractions feel like menses cramp but it doesn't go away. so tht when u measure the time gap between each contraction. it will get closer and when it about 5-10mins apart. u can slowly make ur way to the hospital. word of advice, dont be anxious, just relax, stay calm and breathe~~. Turns out, the "push" that u had to do during labour feel exactly like having constipation.

Read more