What do I really need?

FTM here! So confused as to what are the things that I REALLY need for my newborn. Also, what are your diaper and wipe’s recommendations? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me it’s: Diapers (Huggies naturemade/Merries) Diaper cream (Sudocrem, just in case of rash) Baby wipes (Einmilk/Hoppi/Bebeen) Lotion & body wash (Cetaphil) Ruyee oil Collapsible bath tub (Shopee/Taobao) Laundry detergent and softener (Kodomo blue newborn and small pink softener) Liquid cleanser (Kodomo) Oral wipes (NUK), alternatively use cotton balls (pigeon) and warm water. Handkerchiefs to use for burping and shower Waterproof mat (Shopee, using Babylove) Bath towel (Mothercare’s sucks) https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=619805529860 I’m doing exclusive pumping so: Bottles (Avent natural, do get size 0 teats from Kiddy palace or shopee. The one that comes with the bottle is size 1.) It varies for individuals and personal preference. Above is what I used for my nb and still using now >12mo. While buying in bulk is usually cheaper, don’t stock up on diapers yet as you don’t know the suitability. Best to get samples all over to try for your LO to see which is best for them before you stock up.

Read more