What fruit will/did you avoid during pregnancy?
What fruit will/did you avoid during pregnancy?
Voice your Opinion
Pineapple
Papaya
Durian
Others (Please comment below)

15717 responses

121 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was told can't eat pineapple and papaya during pregnancy, I don't know why. I can't eat much orange because gastric reflux. My husband restricted watermelon as he believe it's high sugar. but I love watermelon so much. Now my everyday fruits is small apple and some pomelo. good it's pomelo season.

Read more

rasanya xde buah yg mudarat.. smua buah diciptakan bagus.. cuma nenas..intake jgn la melampau.. betik?? what..? what bad about papaya?? good for digestive kot.. anyone tell me..apa yg xeloknya betik?

To be honest. Pineaplly are safe during pregnancy if u eat in moderation. People say unsafe, but they don't know why. It's because it's high in vitamin C and the aciddic feature of pineapple.

VIP Member

ate n drink alot of pineapple during my 1st and 2nd tris, bc idk i was preg 😅so far so good n at almost 38 weeks

but before I love guava so much, now feel don't want to eat guava, even don't want to think about it

avoiding pineapple for the first n second trimester. its wat my mums advised me.

NONE. Do not avoid the nutrients in fruits. Stop with the pineapple myth already lah 😂😂

Grapes...my wife tried it once,, but after awhile she threw it up..

Why papaya need to avoid? I always eat papya evryday btw.