How to know if your first trimester is growing well?

First Trimester

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it's "tough" if you don't have morning sickness because that actually shows you your hormones are still going in the right direction... but as someone with severe MS I'm grateful for all moms who don't needa go through this misery 😅 I understand there can be anxiety at the start with no signs or symptoms...I had a friend who took urine pregnancy kit every week to assure herself hahaha whatever works right!! but I guess it's really to just take care of yourself as much as you can, rest enough, hydrate well, don't do too strenuous stuff. also, if there's spotting/heavy bleeds severe cramping that doesn't go away, usually it may signal something and you gotta call your OB or go to A&E straight. my stepsis had bleeding at about 10weeks but thankfully baby heartbeat was still strong and now made it through into 2nd trimester with low risk results from NIPT. don't worry tooo much!! we do our best we can :)

Read more

Have you tried using the pregnancy tracker in this app? It shows you expected development milestones which can help you track how your trimester is going

2y ago

yes I'm using the tracker