First Time visit to obgyn should the hubs come along?

First Time visit to obgyn should the hubs come along? And what questions should I ask my obgyn?#firsttimemom

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm kkh subsidies. For both pregnancy, the doctor arranged a dating scan on first appointment to see how many weeks is the baby. For first one I discovered I'm pregnant at like quite late haha. so the first dating scan we heard the baby heartbeat and it was a moment that I remembered it till date because we are both first time parents and we can't describe how emotional we felt and I'm glad my husband came along to share this moment with me... for my second one, I discovered it too early. When I went for the dating scan, I'm only at week 5. the sonographer were telling me she can't see the baby can only see the sac. I was so worried .... my husband didn't follow me this time round and I actually wished he did. I'm at week 11 now. we agreed that for scanning, my husband will follow me. the routine gynae appointment I don't mind going myself. I would think its good for your husband to come with you for the visit so that he will know what to expect. because there will be a genetic counselling as well as arranging an appointment for full blood count check on your husband thalassemia. that's for kkh.

Read more
3mo ago

week 9