Black Friday good deals for mummies going through pregnancy?

Hi! First time mummy here, week 9. I'm not very sure what are the essentials to get myself at this stage. Other than vitamins and stretch marks cream, I've no idea what else to be getting for myself at this point! Does anyone have good Black Friday pregnancy product deals to recommend? Your recommendations will be useful all the way for 12.12 sale as well haha! Thanks! So far I have only put in my Lazada cart, Mustela stretch marks cream 150ml from the official store (now $40.66), and Bio Oil 200ml from Watsons (now $35.90). It'll be a good deal if their prices drop later during Black Friday, esp with all the stackable vouchers right? Should I also start getting maternity clothes? Any good Black Friday deals for them that you know of?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maternity clothes (JumpEatCry having black friday sales, super comfy maternity clothes which can be worn for nursing and even normal wear), pregnancy pillow, nursing bras (my normals bras are all too tight to be worn even during pregnancy). I got my Bio Oil (200ml) at Guardian at $28.90, maybe you can check that out instead?

Read more
3y ago

Yes, bras are difficult to buy online because of the sizing. There are times that I get the wrong size too when buying online but they were cheap so I don't complain haha. Maybe don't buy too many just one or two pieces every few months to accommodate the growth. I'm intending to get some from Our Bralette Club. Seems affordable and they do a refund if you don't like them (The starter kit). Maybe you can take a look too 😊