Happy 1st Anniversary #TeamBakunanay πŸŽ‰

As a first time mom, I had my fair share of fears when it comes to vaccination. I was misinformed and was fed with wrong and fear inducing informations that made me hesitate giving my kids the vaccines they needed. But I am so thankful to the amazing community of moms from @theasianparentph who invited me to join Team Bakunanay. And through this community, I learned the importance of vaccines and why we should get our children vaccinated. Through Team Bakunanay and through all the efforts of all the Nanays in the community to educate and inform new moms like me #AllAboutBakuna, the fear inflicted by wrong information was gone. Now, being surrounded and being supported by moms who believe that #VaccinesWorkForAll I am confident that I am giving what's best for my children and for a #HealthierPhilippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ To all the new moms, it's very important we research well and read only those informations that does not promote fear. Surround yourself with people who will give you correct facts. Vaccines saves lives. Get your kids vaccinated. πŸ’― Join our growing community in Facebook and be part of #TeamBakunanay πŸ’š https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay @viparentsph #HappyAnniversary #TeamBakunanayTurns1 #ProudToBeABakunanay

Happy 1st Anniversary #TeamBakunanay πŸŽ‰
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

🎊🎊🎊