When did you go for your first Gynae appointment?
When did you go for your first Gynae appointment?
Voice your Opinion
Immediately after my pregnancy was positive
A week after I got a referral letter from the polyclinic
A month after I started to have the symptoms

3077 responses

39 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hiiii. i was just wondering. am i the only one feeling the worst pain in my pelvis in first trimester?. for what i know, i have a high pain tolerance ever since. but this one is so painful 😭. i just want to know if its normal or should i be worried? i havent been diagnosed with scolio, but i was guessing that i have it (b4 even marriage). does this one has to do with my backpain if ever? can you give me some advice how to releive the pain as well? By the way, Its my first prefnancy. thank you in advance guys. ❤🙏

Read more

I found out when I was 4 weeks. Poly referred me to KKH due to my symtopms. Did a scan, still nothing seen but my blood HCG is trending in a good way. I'll be gg for my next appt when I'm 9 weeks.

Was suppose to get my ultrasound results for possible polyp in my uterus but turns out it was a baby instead. So the gynae immediately did an ultrasound to double check again. 😆

I needed to make sure that it wasn’t molar pregnancy or outside of the uterus. And Doctor would recommend that I consumed Folic Acid.

VIP Member

Was discussing with husband to go for public or private gynae so took a few days

VIP Member

First pregnancy: 5weeks 2nd pregnancy: 3mths (cause Idk I was pregnant!)

I remember asking my friends for recommendations for gynae immediately

8w. could have went later. lol. next time I'll go at 10w ++ instead.

TapFluencer

called gynae immediately to seek the best time for an appointment

8 weeks and 5 days nong nalaman ko na positive