Female doctors recommendation at KKH

Any female doctor recommendation at KKH? Or anyone seen Dr Lily Kho Chye Lee at KKH before? How is she? #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you for sharing. I am the one who replied on your posting with Anonymous 2 days back!. I am still considering option between NUH and KK and having difficulties to select .. She is not one who does consultation& routine scan fast fast right? And did you get package or just pay per visit?? Thanks!!!

Read more
VIP Member

I was a subsidized patient in kkh and when I switched to private during delivery, my dedicated gynae was Dr Lily Kho. She did my delivery and switching of the vaginal tear. I would recommend her, as she was patient and gave loads of encouraging words.

2y ago

her stitching skills is excellent. both my babies were under her. mine is big baby somemore. I'm thankful for choosing her as my gynae for my both pregnancies

She was my sister’s gynea! My sister highly recommended her but I didn’t consult her though as I just decided to be a subsidised patient.

3y ago

Thank you for sharing! 😊

I under private at KKH and under care with Dr Ada Ng 😊.

3y ago

Smooth delivery to you!! 😊

Hi did you visit Dr Lily Kyo already?? How was it??

3y ago

Hi, yes, I have seen her since week 20 (switched from subsidised to private). Now in my week 33. She is patient when we have queries and assuring. Making us feel comfortable around her as a first time parent.