No gestational sac at 5 weeks

Hi fellow mummies! Would like to see if anyone have any similar situation as me #pleasehelp #firstbaby #advicepls #1stimemom #pregnancy I was 5 weeks when I went to see a gynae & there was nothing in uterus (transvaginal scan) I usually have regular periods btw.. Doc say either too early, ectopic or sign of miscarriage Did a blood test at 6pm on 14/10 - 523 Another blood test at 8am on 17/10 - 1460 Which is doubling every 18hrs after I checked. I also have no bleeding, no severe pain nor cramping Doc said doubling is a good sign & I'm scheduled for another scan on 25/10. I'm really nervous however I do feel positive.. Afterall they said mummy's instincts! I do feel there's nothing wrong with my body but I can't help to worry.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

not so fast. make sure to check blood count to ensure everyrhing works out fine. mine was abt 7 weeks when the sac and all was visible. mine had no visible sac and told me it was probably etopic etc. but blood count tirned out ok. so long doubling it will be ok.

3y ago

hello! thank u for the comment. I've done my scan, apparently I'm only 5weeks today and not 6w4d, I saw the fetus & the heartbeat too!