Pregnancy Safe Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey fellow mummies-to-be! I’m currently 6w pregnant and having a hard time trying to find pregnancy safe shampoos & conditioners that won’t leave my hair frizzy. Any recommendations? I’m currently using Tsubaki - understand that the ingredients are not exactly pregnancy safe. I’m intending to continue using this shampoo & conditioner until I manage to find a pregnancy safe one - not sure if there may be any issue with this? Thanks in advance!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u can just continue to use ur usual shampoo and conditioner. no impact as they are wash off and not leave on. only cosmetics and skincare u need to take note. not to use item that contain retinol. i have been using my usual stuff and now 37 weeks :)

3mo ago

I see.. I spoke to a fellow mummy to be who changed her shampoo conditioner body wash etc hence thought to change mine too.. Will take special note on ingredients like retinol. Thank you :)

I’m using moist diane botanical shampoo! (https://moistdiane.sg/botanical/) It’s my favourite shampoo even before pregnancy 😁 if it is safe for baby, it would be safe for mommy too. Hope this would be suitable for you as well.

3mo ago

Thank you so much! :)

I use Aveda or Diane organic

3mo ago

Thank you so much :)