Will Gynae Provide HL when You're 36-37weeks

Feeling tired at 36-37weeks, anyone got HL from gynae? Because now gynae dun really give out HL unless specific reason. Pls give ur tips

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got HL from 32 weeks onwards due to my worsening asthma. It's easier for private gynae to issue HL and especially if u have certain health condition tt will affect your fetus. Do note tt some companies don't accept HL by private clinics as I've a friend whose company only accepts HL issued by hospitals. She had to take A/L and start maternity leave earlier instead.

Read more

Im on my HL at 34 weeks as I’m experiencing tailbone pain and swollen feet. My gynae asked me to rest at home and gave me HL until i give birth. My superior also advised me to rest at home as my job requires me to walk/sit/ stand most of the time. Hence, it’s quite exhausting and challenging for me to work.

Read more
3y ago

May I know who is your gynae?THank you!

I got hl in 2018 dec for my 1st kid for 5 days at week 36 then add on my annual leave till week 38 n pop.. I just tell gynae I'm having consistent flu. then this year no need coz working from home..

I requested for HL from 34 weeks onwards. Just tell your gynae work has been overwhelming and you needed the rest but will still be wfh

3y ago

May I know who is your gynae?THank you

Yes I asked for HL as it’s getting harder to walk at 36weeks. Just ask and say u want to rest already.

3y ago

Thank you so much for your reply.I’ve just seen her just now and she’s good!

I did asked for HL as I ran out of MC.. Dr kind enough to give me as I really need to rest.

3y ago

Dr Phua at kovan area

I got HL from 36 weeks. As told gynae feel pain when walk and feel hard to walk.

3y ago

My gynae is adrian woodworth

I got HL from 36 wks. Told gyne I am having very bad backpain and vomiting.

3y ago

May I know the gynae?TIA

VIP Member

If you’re unwell, you can request HL from your gynecologist

my gynae only willing to give MC..say HL only if hospitalised

3y ago

same. so sad. its so tough to walk now.