What is/was your favourite part of being pregnant?
What is/was your favourite part of being pregnant?
Voice your Opinion
The pregnancy glow
Being treated like a queen 👑
Having bigger breasts
Having healthier nails and hair
Others (Comment down below)

722 responses

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When someone say ive gained weight and look chubbier cuz i have been skinny since young🙃 Treated like a queen with my in law’s side but dont really like it. Cant stand or even walk to the kitchen and MIL will bring me drinks and get me a stool to sit on eventhough everyone else is sitting on the floor. I feel like I disrespecting cuz they do everything for me. I can still do everything well but they too cautious. Even my hubs dont allow me do anything when we at his place but when at my mom’s he saw that i can do everything..

Read more

Always treated likka princess/queen. So not so much of treatment. But always wanted a bigger boobs without going under the knife. So yay to big boobs! Enjoying till the baby comes because leaking boobs are sooo not fun

have yet to see the pregnancy glow, having healthier nails and hair. but slowly getting the queen treatment and having bigger boobs! 😅

VIP Member

The feeling of being a mom, nurturing a life, baby's movements.. it's all so wonderful 😊

It is definitely gotta be lots of love and pampering that I got during this time :)

VIP Member

Only during pregnancy my cup size changed to C...very happy and so was hubby

VIP Member

The kicking. And the feeling of one growing in you.

Tbh it’s when I get treated like a queen haha

Able to feel baby’s movement in my womb

The flutter kicks of my baby in my belly