Write a letter to your husband & get a chance to win points & vouchers. 🥳

Swipe left to find out how you can win now! 👉🏻 Congratulations to winners 1st - Yiem Magat 2nd - Rabia Syed 3rd - Dwan

Write a letter to your husband & get a chance to win points & vouchers.  🥳
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To my Wonderful Husband ❤️ I was pregnant, before our wedding. When I told him that I'm pregnant. He held my hands and said we are Pregnant. We will go through all odds tgt. With so much of mental stress inside of me I kept throwing all my anger on him. But, he stood by me. Spoke to our parents and did the wedding and told me we will keep our lil one Happy. We are married only for months. Im soo cranky most of the days. Hence, his soo patient with me and tells me. We will do it. We do not have a proper mattress to sleep, we do not have a proper stove to cook. As we just moved in to a rental place. Yet, his love and care has not lessen even a inch. I'm blessed! I believe relationships has up and downs. Lets give it and appreciate the smallest thing. Happy Father's Day to Evry Men who Stands by his Women. Especially Mine ❤️ 🥳

Read more

Dear Husband, Thank you for joining me on this pregnancy roller coaster ride. Thank you for being patient with me, holding me close, and wiping my tears. Thank you for making me feel adored, especially at times I struggled with the changes in my body. Thank you for always remembering to take “belly pics" to treasure the memories of our first kid. Thank you for carrying all the bags from the supermarket and strictly not letting me carry any. Thank you for even carrying my purse and reminding that I always need to have a mini fan, water bottle, medicated oil and a snack when going out. Thank you for making the effort to follow me for all my doctor's appointment. Thank you for making this journey bearable for me.

Read more

to my loving husband, We've been separated immediately after the wedding due to pandemic but God is truly amazing in our life that after 2 years of waiting, we've been blessed with our little one. I am thankful for all your sacrifices to get where we are today. For all the things that you have given up for our dreams and hopes for the future. For this, PoCo and I will always be grateful. You have been an amazing husband not perfect but really amazing one. Thang you for taking care to both of us. Thank you for always being there for us. My heart is so full and thank you isn't enough to appreciate you my dear. For your everyday sacrifices you are a hero in my life .

Read more

“You raise me up, quite literally, so I can stand on mountain. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up to more than I can be..” Best song to describe my husband’s support through pregnancy and parenting journey. Happy Father’s Day to my husband, to all fathers out there, father figure, mothers acting like fathers, adoptive fathers and to all fathers in heaven. 💙 you are all incredible.

Read more
Post reply image

You were there holding my hand on our first date, holding my hand during the birth of our babies, and now you continue to hold my hand through this beautiful thing we call life. I can’t imagine anyone else being there to hold my hand. I’m grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you. Happy Father's Day 😘

Read more

Thankful for a husband who has selflessly taken on my share of the house chores during pregnancy, made efforts to be there for every gynae visit, amused me with all his dad to be antics and just giving me all the understanding I need. ❤️❤️

TapFluencer

Thanks for all your loving support in creative ways during our parenting journey 💕

TapFluencer

🙂

Post reply image