#AskTheExpert Session with Dr Ng Yi-Ki, Consultant Paediatrician, Baby and Beyond Child Clinic

🌟 Exciting Announcement! Join me, Dr Yi-Ki for a vital #AskTheExpert session on theAsianparent app! 🎉 📣 Topic: "How Can I Tell If My Baby is Constipated?" 🗓️ Date: 12 July (Wednesday) 🌸 As a new parent, it's natural to be concerned about your baby's well-being, especially when it comes to their digestive health. I am thrilled to invite you to this session where we will unravel the mysteries of ‘Baby Constipation’ and provide you with valuable insights to recognize and address this common concern. I encourage you to share your questions or concerns about infant constipation in the comments section below and I will answer them. 💕 Your baby's well-being is our priority, and together, we can navigate the challenges and joys of parenthood! 🔔 Save the date and mark your calendars for this invaluable session. Warm regards, Dr Yi-Ki

#AskTheExpert Session with Dr Ng Yi-Ki, Consultant Paediatrician, Baby and Beyond Child Clinic
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
10mo ago

If it's a recurrent constipation problem or a chronic one, best to see a paediatrician to tease out the cause. Most are due to diet but there are medical conditions that we look out for where constipation (especially stubborn constipation that doesn't respond to conventional treatment)is a symptom of.