#AskTheExpert Session with Dr Ng Yi-Ki, Consultant Paediatrician, Baby and Beyond Child Clinic

🌟 Exciting Announcement! Join me, Dr Yi-Ki for a vital #AskTheExpert session on theAsianparent app! 🎉 📣 Topic: "How Can I Tell If My Baby is Constipated?" 🗓️ Date: 12 July (Wednesday) 🌸 As a new parent, it's natural to be concerned about your baby's well-being, especially when it comes to their digestive health. I am thrilled to invite you to this session where we will unravel the mysteries of ‘Baby Constipation’ and provide you with valuable insights to recognize and address this common concern. I encourage you to share your questions or concerns about infant constipation in the comments section below and I will answer them. 💕 Your baby's well-being is our priority, and together, we can navigate the challenges and joys of parenthood! 🔔 Save the date and mark your calendars for this invaluable session. Warm regards, Dr Yi-Ki

#AskTheExpert Session with Dr Ng Yi-Ki, Consultant Paediatrician, Baby and Beyond Child Clinic
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
10mo ago

It's actually important to be sure if a newborn is actually having constipation or not and the possible cause before being able to derive to a solution. I would see a paediatrician in this case.