Baby refuse to drink milk

Hi everyone. My LO is 5 months and 25 days old. She has a fever two days ago and her temp was high. Went to see the doctor and gave her panadol syrup. I did cold pressing and put on the fever patch for her. Today her temp went down but it has been 2 days she refused to drink her milk. On 31st may, she drank milk for 3 times but each feeding is less than 50ml (her usual feeding is 100ml) on 1st of june, she drank 90ml for first feeding and 40 ml for second feeding. The other times she cried and made milk she rejected the milk. I threw the milk twice because she didnt want the milk. I have two brands of milk at home and tried both brands on her, she really didnt want to drink and kept pushing my hand away. Some said it could be teething period but im not able to see any white-ish underneath her gums. What should i do to make my baby drinks her milk? Mummies please help. Do i have to bring her back to the doctor or is this normal for babies who just recover from fever? #1stimemom #advicepls #firstbaby #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes it's normal. as long as you baby regularly pees or poop then you shouldnt be worry. you try to monitor first. if it prolongs for another few more days then best to see doctor again