Need your help mommas

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering is prune juice safe during pregnancy? I'm constipated.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes i took sunsweet brand 100% prune juice but i diluted it with water. 1/2 cup prune juice, 1/2 cup water. as i did not want to fully rely on prune juice. i only take it when i’m didn’t s*** for the whole day. so that in a way i won’t be over relying on prune juice and be immune to it. however gynae did highlight to take those that has 0 added sugar type.

Read more

Yes it is safe! To be extra sure that my constipation was over, I took coconut water along with prune juice and ate an apple with a pear. Anything fibrous but high water content to help me clear my bowels. Took it at 1pm and by 10pm that night, I could clear it albeit not easily. Hang in there!

yes, it's safe.. I have been drinking it since pre pregnancy.. prune juice with folic acid and calcium, which is suitable for pregnancy.. can drink half a cup or less, in moderation if you are worry..

It is safe but start with small amounts first then build up if needed. Sometimes, it works too well. 😆

VIP Member

prune juice is safe but in moderation, i took red dragon fruits for my constipation

Post reply image

Yes prune juice is safe. I’ve been taking it to help with constipation too.

yes, you can try yakult/vitagen/yogurts! works like a charm for me 😌

or u might want to try home made banana milkshake every morning.

Yes it’s safe

VIP Member

Yup!