thomson medical anesthetist reviews

Hi everyone, I’m going to deliver at Thomson medical and wondering if you all have any recommendations on anesthetists? I have v low pain threshold and have opted for epidural. But was hoping to at least a good and patient anesthetist who can also calm my nerves 😬 thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine was Dr Chan Shaw Yan. Just inhale laughing gas before epidural, it will help relieve the pain. Or if you’re lucky…. I was high on it to even feel the needle. Funny dude was asking me not to roll off the bed. 😅

11mo ago

Nope, it’s the epidural’s side effect! Crazy vomiting and vibrating right after baby is out. But it gets better within hours :) I have terrible phobia of needles and will black out and faint when in contact so I would say the laughing gas really helped me a lot. If you’re like me, definitely just inhale the laughing gas and ignore the world. You will still be able to hear your surroundings, just that it will feel like as thou you’re in a dream.

Yvonne Lim!

11mo ago

oh man, I was thinking of getting her again for my 2nd birth cause my 1st birth with her was good and no pain.