Good Gynae at Thomson Medical

Hello guys! I just found out I’m pregnant yesterday and am wondering if you guys have any good recs for gynaes at Thomson Medical. Also, what do you guys typically look out for in choosing gynae? #1stimemom #advicepls

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi mama, congratulations on the awesome news! I’d like to offer a suggestion: consider the kind of birth you’d want for yourself and then make the choice of gynae thereafter - one who will support your choices and be respectful of them. The other thing is, you shouldn’t be afraid of asking your gynae questions or taking up more time during your consultation to seek clarification regarding matters which you may be concerned about or need a better understanding of. Every mama is different and how we describe our own positive birth would vary from one mama to the next. While reviews and recommendations are a great guide, remember to go with your gut as well and make your choice based on what’s best for you.

Read more

My gynae is LN Sim. Didn’t talk much unless she thinks is necessary, knowledgeable. I usually see review & see if gynae comfortable to talk during consultation (is she rushing me? Is she patient enough to answer all my silly questions?) . If I didn’t feel ‘right’, I will look for other gynae 😆

Dr Benjamin Tham! I will look at their pic first and have an initial "feel" if he/she is approachable..then during 1st visit..look out for chemistry and whether I am comfortable asking him qns etc

My gynae!!! Dr Caroline Khi. Super soft spoken, patient, pretty, always makes you feel super comfortable.

Mine was Dr ML Yeap at TMC. Experienced, reasonable priced and minimal consultation waiting time.

VIP Member

U can go for Dr Freda or Dr Claudine Tan. Both are good :) for me, my gy is Dr Claudine Tan 🥰

3y ago

Dr Adrian

Dr Jasmine Mohd. Very soft spoken, friendly, provides great reading materials 👍🏻

Dr Crystal Chin Hsin she is the best, she will give you advise and support.

Dr Benjamin Tham is good , very friendly and fatherly . Feel comfortable.

Dr Benjamin Tham. He’s quite chill so won’t make me anxious as a FTM