Cetaphil (the holy grail for newborn skin)

Hello everyone! I'm a first time mom. I was really nervous of becoming a momma but it didn't harm my true feelings of being happy thinking that one day I'll be able to keep my little one safe and healthy. As a matter of fact, I looked for things that really suits my newborn's skin (most especially) before giving birth. I found a great deal with TINY BUDS! They have everything except for disposable diapers! I bought their Baby Bath and Lotion and everything else. But sadly the baby bath doesn't really suits to my baby's skin. So I had to change it right away! I thought of buying Cetaphil baby products (without hurting my wallet LOL) thankfully, my mother said she will give her share so I could buy Cetaphil from Mercury Drugs. Yehey! Hooray! Thanks to Cetaphil Baby, my baby already had a great skin and it really looks healthy! Right now, I'm still keeping my Baby Bath and Lotion from TINY BUDS because I really trust the brand as well and I can surely use them when my baby turns 1 yr/old. Masakit na kasi talaga sa bulsa ang Cetaphil kapag malaki na si baby.. marami nang nauubos na sabon.. LOL.. But I will still buy their Cetaphil Shampoo for babies.. lam nyo naaa.. ❣️

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

💚💙