Handling toddler

Hi everyone , im 6 weeks pregnant & i have a 2 YO daughter. She is very clingy to me always want me to carry her everywhere , despite telling her that i having a baby inside my tummy cant carry her …. ( im oso worried that might affect my baby in the tummy) cos im not sure if this counted as heavy or not. Whats worst is she only want me to carry her my MIL or my husband she oso dw. & i m taking care of her myself my husband is working most of the time only 1 day off …. My only rest time is when she go school …. Any mummies having the same problem as me ? How u solve this problem?;) #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello there mummy! i understand your worries esp in the first trimester. im in my 3rd trimester now w a 2YO too.. my daughter only wants me to feed, change, and do everything for her and dw anyone else. at first it was abit tough, but i try to talk to her about the baby nicely and how i need other ppl help. she cried and fuss about it at first but so far she is ok now w my hubby changing, and feeding her. occasionally i still need to carry her, but at times if i really cant (bc nw at the last tri, everywhere is aching + breathless), ill just put her down and coax/distract her with other things. try to take it easy in yr 1st tri ok mummy. i was advised by gynae not to carry my 2YO in the 1st tri, only after that i am more confident

Read more