2 year old still wakes up in the middle of the night daily

Hi everyone. I have a son who is turning 2 this December. I know by now normally toddlers are able to sleep through the night. Unfortunately for me,my baby have not mastered it even though he is turning 2 years old soon. He is still waking up at once or twice every night to ask for milk, and at times will show tantrums n cry before settling for the milk. He is eating well and is well fed but it's still not enough to last him through the night. I have been yearning for the day to come where he can sleep throughout. Any mommies faced a similar situation before? When will it get better? 🥹

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If he is not going through sleep regression or transition phases (big changes such as entering preschool, change of teachers, potty training, new sibling etc) which can cause night wakes, you can try enforcing sleep training on him to wean off milk and then helping him learn to self soothe back to sleep. There r a few methods you can try out and can take a while to see results as he is an older baby by now - around 2 weeks. Have to stay consistent in the method you choose. You can read up more online.

Read more

malam dia makan ok?

5mo ago

yes malam makan with no issues