Baby hving colic stomuch

Hello everyone Currently my baby is 15 days old and she have colic stomuch,She is crying alot ,I bring her to NUH emergency and polyclinic alsk but i am not getting any solution for her colic , can i know how to get cure for colic what should i do to get rid of colic.Please advise me Thank you#1stimemom #firstbaby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. My baby is at 5 weeks now. She had colic at her 4th week and cry non stop almost 4 hrs She is feeling better nw. Got warded at kkh fr 2 days and theres ntg they can do abt it. They provide me the same medicine with what poly gave me ( ridwind ) . They said that the reason is Overfeeding. They Reduce the amt of milk from my normal feeding of 70ml to 40ml every 2 hrs feeding or 60ml for 3 hrs feeding. Baby still need to get use to it. Theres a calculation to this in case if u overfeed. We did a leg cycle massage so that she fart , tummy massage & even on sound of "white noise song from youtube" . After discharged , she is still crying. 2 to 3 days later, we got her the spring cradle with a motor to auto swing and she had a pleasant sleep for every 2 hrs nap. We had finally a good sleep of every 2 hrs before her milk time. we also got her the INARA ORGANIC balms fr newborn and it works very well. They have diff kind of balm for chest rub, digestive,fever, sleepy balm & more. She is recovering slowly now. Im thankful for all the recc Ive got from other mummies. try to get dr brown anti colic bottle. It works well on me.

Read more
Post reply image