Morning sickness first trimester

Hello everyone! Being a first time mum isn’t easy for me because I have been experiencing nausea since the sixth week (now gg into 11th week and it doesn’t seem to get better).. does anyone have the same experience of vomiting gastric juices / bile juice (especially in the morning)? I have tried all sorts of methods but it doesn’t seem to work all the time. It frustrates me a lot because it is affecting my daily life. #advicepls

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello~ I've also been experiencing nausea since week 4 till now. I'm currently week 14. Totally understand how you feel as I often vomit gastric / bile in the morning after I wake up... I realised this happens to me especially when the night before I'm already feeling unwell. As I progress in weeks I'm also starting to have indigestion which triggers vomiting too... there isn't a specific method that works all the time for me. but some of the things I do includes ensuring not going to bed with an empty stomach (I'll have half glass of milk), drinking ginger tea to ease indigestion/nausea, and when I wake up I'll quickly have some biscuits even thou I might not be hungry. 😊😊 jia you~

Read more