Morning sickness first trimester

Hello everyone! Being a first time mum isn’t easy for me because I have been experiencing nausea since the sixth week (now gg into 11th week and it doesn’t seem to get better).. does anyone have the same experience of vomiting gastric juices / bile juice (especially in the morning)? I have tried all sorts of methods but it doesn’t seem to work all the time. It frustrates me a lot because it is affecting my daily life. #advicepls

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've been experiencing nausea since week 4 and then week 6 it got worse cos that was when I actually felt nauseous and also started vomiting bile juice. some were good days, light nausea no vomit, some wet bad days, feeling nauseous throughout the day and puked bile juice once daily. then... week 8 until now, the nauseous and vomiting got way worse like I puked 4x the day before ytd, bile juice and some food and bound to puke at least once everyday. the only remedy I could find is really force myself to sleep although it's only for a couple of hours. I tried eating the preggie pop drops but it didn't really help me or rather, I would end up puking. drinking 100 plus helps me with hydration and currently I'm drinking reduced sugar soya milk to make me feel fuller and hydrated cos plain water now puts me off but I still sip it throughout the day. I also try to eat like 4 meals a day and I'm coming to realise the nausea hits 100% whenever I'm awake and stomach is empty. I also pray that my morning sickness will subside soon cos it's really unbearable........

Read more