Pregnancy after missed miscarriage.

Earlier this year, during my 20weeks checkup, instead of a gender reveal, I found out my baby had no heartbeat. Doc ruled it as a missed miscarriage at 16weeks as I had no symptoms indicating miscarriage- no bleeding or painful cramps. This was my 3rd pregnancy, I have given birth to two healthy kids prior to the miscarriage. I'm currently pregnant, 15weeks now. I've been feeling so scared of my current pregnancy due to my missed miscarriage. It was tough having to go thru the experience thus my emotions is like a rollercoaster. Has any mommies experience the same thing and had a successful pregnancy thereafter?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do understand. I have faced the same with my second and third pregnancies. I strictly adhered to my doctors' guidelines for the fourth time. I had to have some hormone vaccine, As I had a hormone issue. Finally, I received a healthy baby boy as my second child. Take care. God blessed you.

3y ago

Thank you for your kind words and advise! ❤️ it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one who felt this way. God bless you too. Take care & stay safe ❤️❤️