Are you breastfeeding and struggling with low milk supply?

Drop your questions below this post. ⚠️ 🍼 Are you a new mom struggling with low milk supply? OR maybe looking to enhance your breastfeeding journey? 🤱 Whatever your situation, I've got great news for you! Join me for an exclusive #AskTheExpert session, where we'll dive deep into the below topic: 📣 Topic: "Overcoming Low Milk Supply During Breastfeeding." 🤱 🗓️ Date: 13th September, 2023 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm Here's what you can expect: 🔍 In-depth insights into the causes of low milk supply. 🌱 Practical tips and techniques to boost your milk production. 🤗 Emotional support and guidance to help you on this beautiful journey. 🙋‍♀️ A safe space to ask all your burning questions. Mark your calendars, and get your questions ready!

Are you breastfeeding and struggling with low milk supply?
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When to introduce solid foods to my baby while ensuring it doesn't affect my milk supply negatively?

8mo ago

Hi Julia! According to World Health Organisation (WHO)'s guidelines, solids are to be introduced at 6 months of age while continued breastfeeding is encouraged for up to two years. As your baby starts eating solids, it is part of the process that your breast milk supply will drop due to a drop in demand. If you are nursing regularly still, your body will continue to make the amount of milk your baby needs as long as your baby is still allowed to nurse whenever the opportunity arises. You can also continue to upkeep your milk supply through pumping. Hope this explains!