Bodycon Dresses

Does wearing bodycon dress affect your baby's growth? Have been getting lectured by my MIL for wearing bodycon dress... If it rlly affect why are there sooooo many other pregnant ladies wearing bodycon dress / highwaist tights ? #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lol i guess its just typical elder ppl mindset ah. They just dont want us to show off so much 'shape'. Wear loosely always better to them. I even heard some elders saying dont wear sleeveless or show too much skin if not 'wind' go into our body and cause chills and baby will be affected 🤔🙄

Just wear whatever makes you comfortable! If it means wearing bodycon dresses to show off your baby bump, by all means. I wish I had wanted to wear that more when I was pregnant but I was only comfy in loose dresses, and also because husband was too afraid it makes me look too sexy 😅

I wear bodycon dresses as I find they are quite stretchy - apart from showing off your baby bump but I felt it gave a bit of support - keeping the fats and skin together

Lucky my mil doesnt interfere! Im always in shorts n tees even for gynae apptments. I always wear what is comfy to me because the rest of my dresses r too big....

I dn't think that affect baby. Only thing is , It can be uncomfortable to you. Even you can feel pain.

As long as you feel comfortable, it’s fine. I wear bodycon dresses too ;)

I think it’s perfectly fine . Moreover it gives abit of support

I think as long as you’re comfortable

Times have changed hahah