period after loss

hi does anyone missed period after miscarriage ?? around how long do you guys mummy get period after loss ? as my period not yet come since my loss on February. me & my husband did had intercourse around march after my recovery. do i need to worry about me getting pregnant again ??

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there, back in Oct'22 I had a miscarriage... the pregnancy tissue passed out on its own during the time, my period last for 1 week... the following mth, I immediately got my 1st cycle of period... according to the doctor some ladies will take 1-2 mths for regular period cycle to take effect... if after 2 mths u still yet to get ur period, I suggest u go back to the doctor to check... Usually after a miscarriage we will have a schedule appt with the docotor again. at the point of my miscarriage, docotor advise me to complete my 1st cycle b4 trying for pregnancy again.

Read more
11mo ago

sorry to hear that, but may I know at how many weeks did u miscarriage?

TapFluencer

My period came quite fast, 3 weeks after my MC bleeding stopped! Gynae advised me & hubby to use protection until 1x menses cycle finished to avoid pregnancy confusion. We had intercourse on my next ovulation day (after 1x cycle) and I just found out I’m pregnant again! Better to check with gynae or take a pregnancy test to make sure. Good luck! 😊

Read more

about 1 month plus after miscarriage