Foot skin peel off

Hello. Does anyone face foot skin peeling? The peel skin is so dry that it bleed. What can I use to heal it or lessen the pain? Lotion does not work. Thank you. 你好。请问你有没有脚底破皮?那个脚底破皮到很干燥然后流血。我可以用什么产品来让它康复或者减少疼痛。润肤露没有用。谢谢。

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When you choose moisturizer, choose cream instead of lotion. Lotion is a thinner and more watery texture so it doesn’t stay on the skin for long. Cream is thicker and therefore more moisturizing. I had a period when my foot skin cracks and it was painful to walk. I was recommended by my doctor to apply moisturizing cream, thick layer and wear socks to sleep. Do it every night. Won’t recommend doing this is the day cause it’s slippery and hard to walk. You should see some results in a few days and your skin will slowly heal too. Choosing a good moisturizer makes a difference too. Suggest you get cetaphil moisturizing cream or QV moisturizing cream instead of random brands which are not the most gentle to skin especially now that you have skin that would crack and bleed. Hope this helps!

Read more
2y ago

Thank you!!

moisturizer