Do you still give gifts to each other on your wedding anniversary?

Voice your Opinion
Of course!
Nah, we're past that already

2356 responses

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Biniyayaan ako ng dyos ng lalaki na hindi mahilig magcelebrate o bumati. Nung unang years inaawya ko xa every petsa na nalilimutan nya, nageexpect kais ako na batiin or bigyan ng gift. Ngayon I learned to not expect, pero doesn't mean di ako nasasaktan o naiinggit sa ibang magasawa na holding hands habang naglalakad, nagaakbayan, nagyayakapan, di din xa ma PDA, di naman sya nambababae, di rin umiinom, nasa bahay lang. Katwiran nya, dalawa na daw anak namin, so ayun down ako. Sad life. Ayoko na gawing issue, kaya tiwing anniv. namin kumakain ako magisa, chinicheer up ko sarili ko, here's another year na kami pa din🙄 pinapakita naman nya ung love nya sa mga bata, but for me aoo mismo kinukulang ako sa atensyon at pagmamahal sa totoo lang

Read more

I'm currently in the midst of planning my wedding, and it's been quite an adventure! My partner and I have been discussing whether we should stick to the classic anniversary gifts or come up with our own unique ideas each year. Now, when it comes to finding wedding suits https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ , let me tell you, it's been quite a journey! There are so many options out there, from traditional tuxedos to more modern and stylish suits. I've been browsing through catalogs, visiting boutiques, and even considering custom-made options. It's an exciting process, but it can also be a bit overwhelming with all the choices available.

Read more

We still celebrate it but instead of spending big money on the gift, we handmade the items instead. For example, last year I wake up at 4 am to prepare breakfast, lunch with a big box of snacks for my Husband to bring to office. While my husband cook my favourite tom yam soup with my firstborn when I go out with my younger one. To me, it is more meaningful the expensive gift. I also designed and make a set of family clothes for him before. He don't like those in the market thinking it is so childish so I design it on my own with meaningful quotes or designs.

Read more
VIP Member

Yes it’s kind of showing how much we are thinking abt each other .. coz gifts are always selected ones , how much we think abt the person what they like what not .. among them the best we give..

no more giving gifts but we always cook pancit n hindi nwwla s aming hnhandang foodee ....we are nw 12years celebratng ..

In fact we have never ever gave anniversary gifts to each other...it's been 4 years and we are happy with the wishes...m

ako nagbbgay sa husband ko. pero xa hndi. but he wants me to prepare at my bisita kahit kunti to celebrate

A little something will definitely do. I give my husband a new watch yearly and he gives me a bag in return.

we just make a simple one like a small surprise of our favourite food at midnight with candles on ❤

no.. i do expect.. but kaht love letter wala 😣 first ann. pa naman nmn last jan.7