Doc just called me and said i have diabetes and low blood , im 12 weeks pregnant. Im so worried.

Diabetes and low blood#advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Diabetes and low blood can be controlled with medication isn’t it? Doctor just called and didn’t say any solution? For diabetes you just control your diet… take whole meal, don’t drink fruit juice or sweet drinks.. Milo kosong also cannot… take 2 portion of vege and 1 portion of meat.. maybe you should constantly check your glucose reading .. and take note of the pattern.. For low blood, maybe eat more meat?or ask doctor any pills to take ?

Read more
4mo ago

yes there is. but u noe it worries me cos its my first time getting it. hence i asked. anyway thanks for yr reply

Hi mommy.. im also experiencing diabetec in pregnancy .. but no worries as long u can control ur eating habit. Pls eat healthy food. For low blood maybe u can try to eat promegranate,drink barley without sugar and eat cockles..

4mo ago

hi ty for yr reply! yes been worrying lately i cut off my sugary drinks and sweet stuffs these days. just took iron tablets frm the doc yesterday. hope it helps!

control ur diet and take in multi vitamins. can consult a dietician for the diabetes, how to cope hunger and replenish iron

I have prediabetes but it can be managed so dont be too worried.

4mo ago

You had pre diabetes during pregnancy or after pregnancy?

TapFluencer

🙏💕