Female circumcision (sunat perempuan)

Dear mummies (muslim parents), can I check if you mummies still send your female daughters for female circumcision in this day and era? I'm asking coz my husband is a bit unwilling to let our baby girl go through such procedure as we are not able to find any supporting facts in the Quran with regards to female circumcision. I told my mum that I may not send my daughter for female Circumcision however she was kind of upset and the other day she sends me texts saying that my other siblings / her friends keep asking if we have send our girl for circumcision. Any mummies here that didn't send their girl for circumcision and may I know why? #advicepls #firstbaby #1stimemom #pleasehelp #babygirl

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

https://sg.theasianparent.com/does-it-hurt-to-get-circumcised/?utm_source=question&utm_medium=recommended I’m sure it hurts and it’s actually considered a form of genital mutilation... don’t let people force you to do it to your own child if your mum questions u just say she alr did it. She won’t check your daughter private parts right

Read more