Dear mommies, Any good brand new born baby milk can introduce?

Dear mommies, any good brand nee born baby milk can introduce?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No good brand cos actually varies from baby to baby. May be good for mine but not yours. Always need to trial & error formula milk cos it really depends on your baby's liking and will have any constipation or not. But formula milk that is very close or most closest to breastmilk is Nan. You may want to try it. My baby is drinking S26 btw.

Read more

Yup no good brand exist generally as it differs from baby. Maybe you can shortlist a few and buy a small one or get a sample for it to see how baby react then from there work your way down the list until your baby finally chose one☺

TapFluencer

greatly depend if your baby likes it and can digest it. you might want to consider the costs too! for me i tired Similac and Enfamil as these 2 brands come in smaller tins (400g) the rest of the brands are at least 900g

Super Mum

Hey Michelle, I personally prefer Bellamy’s but do note that every baby’s digestive system is different and it may be a process of trial and error.

You can sign up for free samples with similac, dumex, enfa, nestle etc and see which baby prefers.

Super Mum

You can compare the nutritional value and see which one you think is the best for your child.

depends on your bb. most mummy choose nan as closer to bm