Underboob sweat and overheating

Dear mamas, I'm currently 27 weeks and the increase in breast size is causing so much discomfort, underboob is literally overheating and constantly soaked in perspiration. How do i go about with this? Makes my bra moist and uncomfortable even after I shower

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me too! After my firstborn, my breasts got heavier and saggier. And I never use normal bras anymore. I still wear nursing bras until now that I’m pregnant with my 2nd one. The nursing bras don’t have underwire so it stays under my boobs and soak in all the sweat. I change bras everyday, sometimes twice a day if it gets too warm for the day. I used to go braless during my 1st pregnancy but the feeling of my boobs touching the skin underneath is really uncomfortable. So ever since I wore nursing bras after give birth to my firstborn, I continued. Under boob sweat is real and uncomfortable. I hate it too. Right after shower will sweat under the boobs so much so that I have to keep wiping it off and it can affect my mood for the day so I still wear my nursing bra all day everyday, I don’t go braless anymore. I suggest you try some nursing bras for comfort. It’ll make a hell lot of difference.

Read more

same here! most days i'd rather stay at home cause no need wear bra 😅😂 i already size up and got the wireless bra but still super uncomfortable.

switch to a nursing bra! it adjusts to your changing body and i personally found it really comfortable to use 2nd tri onwards :)

This happens when I send and pick up my daughter from school. Wearing sports bra helps.