Disappearing symptoms

Dear IVF mummies, Do y’all experience disappearing symptoms after doctor reduces dosages for progesterone and duphaston? My symptoms got mild to none during week 9-10. I’m worried! Scan was ok during week 8 day 3. I only get mild cramps/pulls or lower back ache once in awhile. TIA!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi fellow IVF Mummy, i am in wk 9. I’ve never had any major symptoms ever since I got a BFP. They range from mild cramps, to clear discharge, to sore breasts on some nights, nausea on some days. But they have never been consistent. Went for a scan today, baby is 9w4d. active little one was moving those little hands. I think it’s nothing to be concerned about and we’re in fact lucky to have less symptoms than some mummies who have very bad symptoms. When is your next scan? Just continue monitoring to make sure no severe pain/cramps and bleeding.

Read more
2y ago

💪🏻

Hi mummy, I dont have much symptoms as well. Totally understand you. Now at week 15. Occasionally mild cramps could be due to uterus expanding and you might experience intermittent groin pain due to the ligament. As long as no bleeding, should be okay 👍. Congratulations! Takecare and stay safe

Read more
2y ago

Hi fellow mummy, thank you for the reassurance! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and take care! 😊

Could we have an update?