Recommendation for footwear

Dear fellow moms, need recommendation on where can I baby shoes/sandals from, for my 1 year+ baby who's a new walker? It's been 2 months she's started walking without support and I want to make sure her footwear is good quality to support her in her early steps while she's busy exploring the world :) TIA

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi Rakhi, When I was choosing my son’s first shoes, I went for something light weight and non slip. The sole also had to be soft because stiff shoes were very difficult to walk in for a new walker. I also avoided laces. Slip ons and Velcro were preferred so that he could learn to put his shoes on by himself. When trying on footwear, make sure you can fit your finger at the back of the shoe. No bigger or smaller. This is the link to my son’s first shoes. So cute!! https://www.hirojack.com/store/c92/The_Best_Handmade_Shoes.html

Read more
3y ago

That's so nice. Thank you so much 😊

Hi mommy. When my son started walking, I bought a sandal from Bata that has good soles and provide arch support. He likes it so much because the sandal is very comfortable. I guess it doesn't matter where the shoes/sandals from. As long as it has good soles.

3y ago

😊

Bobux shoes till 2.5years... and froddo sandals. some shoes from kiddy palace were good too!

3y ago

Thank you. Will check out

VIP Member

Kiddy palace