Day 5 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

We're five days into our contest, and hope you've been answering these questions daily ✅ Tap to find out what is the question for Day 5 💬

Day 5 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

just latch no matter what difficulties you face. i faced nipple confusion because my confinement nanny preferred giving bottles, and elderlies in the family insisting giving bottles, with the reason being formula has more regular feeding times. i had low supply issue but i'm the sole caregiver during my maternity leave so i latch whenever i can and my baby is fed and healthy

Read more

happy mummy happy baby. theres nvr a dead end to anything. if 1 method doesnt work for you, there is always alternative. every mummy's breastfeeding journey is different. some had it fast and easy, some had it slow and hard. the most impt thing is that mummy has tried her very best and thats enough

VIP Member

Always encourage yourself that you have enough milk for baby and don't stress. The more you're stress with, the lower your supply is. A happy mummy will give you a happy baby! Tell yourself, latching is not because I'm milking my bubs, its our special bonding moment. 🙆🏻‍♀️🥰

Fed is best, yes, but if you really set on purely set on breastfeeding exclusively, dont let the noise and the comments from everyone around you get to you. This moment is for you and your lil one(s). Nobody else. ♥️

Need to have mental preparation before breast feed. Like how long plan to breast feed, short term, long term plan and how to go about breast feeding when go back to work etc

VIP Member

Don’t compare your milk supply with another cause make you stress and unhappy. Your baby needs a happy mom. So please be happy and try your best 💪🏼❤️❤️

Hi all, thank you for your participation. The world breastfeeding week contest has ended. The winners will receive an email from us with their prize. Thank you.

Read more
TapFluencer

there are a lot but 1 piece of advice is to relax and the milk will flow. if stressed, its hard for milk to produce and flow out the nipples.

VIP Member

Don’t just give up .. try hard to ur best to feed ur bm.. it’s a liquid gold and u don’t get this opportunity again n again in ur life

TapFluencer

give whatever you can and don't stress yourself, top up if not enough as it's definitely not an easy journey