Toddler milk

Currently on NAN formula milk. Will be 1 year old in about 2 months. I understand that can switch to cow milk/fresh milk instead of follow up(stage 3) milk. N i do know also thats its not necessary as nutritions can still be found in food. I still prefer milk powder to be given after 1yo. Any recommendations? I have some choices like COW HEAD n FERN LEAF but just wonder if anyone had given their LO any of it n hows its like. LO still prefer milk to be warm when sleeping but don't mind if its cold during the day. #advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I still give NAN during the day time in between meals. But I also give him Paul’s/Marigold/Dutch lady full cream milk for his breakfast.☺️ Need to also bear in mind that not every baby will accept UHT/Fresh Milk immediately so might have to introduce but by bit. If that’s the case then will need to standby your fm as well.

Read more

I had been giving marigold uht full cream milk since my son was 1yo. Earlier when he was less than 2yo, i’ll transfer the milk to a bottle and hear it up for him. Now at 3yo he drinks directly from the 200ml pack.

I still give nan. I tried giving uht milk and she don’t like it. Spit out the milk every time. As for other fm brand, u can buy and try. I feel it’s a matter of baby’s preference