Baby Trend Cots/Playpens

Currently 22 weeks pregnant - is it too early to get a cot? Been told to start getting stuff but the only things I bought are Harry Potter (my obsession!) baby clothes. 🤣 There’s so many brands in the market and it gets confusing to the point of frustration. So any mummies/mummy-to-be bought or used Baby Trend ones? Thanks in advance!

Baby Trend Cots/Playpens
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I bought gracco brand playpen is good also. I use since my 1st to my 3rd and quality still good. Now 22 week can start to buy le. This is foldable so easy to asemble. But for the changing mat and the other, i think not necessary to add on. cause i the end changing of diaper will be on our bed. 😄

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for the response! Appreciate the input.

We got a convertible cot from IKEA! We have the graco pack n play, it’s very portable but the cot has a weight limit (I think 8kg). So playpen might not be ideal if you’re looking for a long term cot.

3y ago

VIP Member

We've the same model in the pic you shared. Easy to move around and takes less space, which is why we bought it. Good so far. Only thing is, don't expect much from the diaper changing tray 😂

3y ago

TapFluencer

never use before but my advice is go and try it yourself before buying.

3y ago

Co-sleep then? Any advise?