Pregnant? Or not?

Checked 4 days before menses. Not the first pee but faint line? Could it be pregnant or false positive. Recently got covid vaccinated too. But similar pregnant symptoms when i used to preg with my 1st.

Pregnant? Or not?
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first check was just as faint as yours but i was a little bit anxious + excited so i tried again like later that day with another test kit which looks similar. I tried again a few days using clear blue's kit & that's how i confirmed i was pregnant. Not wrong to check many times with different test kits 😅

Read more
3y ago

My 1st test also shows a faint line. So I wait for a few more days did a 2nd test and it shows a more obvious line. I actually took test on my 1st Pee in the morning.

You can try a few days later to see if the second line gets a little darker than the current one. If it gets darker but still faint, there is still a chance of you being pregnant.

You are preggy. Pls dont eat pineapple or any sour thingy and dont drink beer and coffee. Sleep and take ur vitamins with folic acid 400 mcg take care…

VIP Member

Congrats to u in advance. U can try the clearblue digital pee kit 2days later n see how many weeks u r pregnant =)

try again on the same day where yr mens suppose to come. if youre pregnant the line should be more obvious

Try again tml morning with clear blue digital (1st pee of the day). You don’t need to guess

TapFluencer

should be a positive. congrats!

test again in 1 or 2 week time