Bad Confinement lady shares

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear! That sounds horrible. I hope you were able to get a new confinement lady or atleast tell her what she did wrong. Hope you didn't continue with her services after the string of bad services. Thanks for sharing. A few weeks ago, I came across a Facebook page that shares experiences about bad confinement ladies. Can't remember what the group is called but there are quite a few angry disgruntled employers of irresponsible CLs out there.

Read more

Tor Kim Moy 25 April 1964 Contact number sg: 84577853 +60 16433 9498 Seriously agreed 2500 for 28 days Add 200 for stairs. 2700 , Can you be more reliable and not cheat us whose wife needs the rest . To recuperate. You can order my maid to do your work . Then chat on the phone. Baby vomit like merlion still ok. Until I see then say need see doc. Anyone engage her beware . You will put your wife and kid in harm. Just to share

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14256)

She knows exactly what she did wrong. This unethical irresponsible untruthful even have the cheek to call my MIL. Saying I made her sleep in the kitchen. Hope no one will have to go tru such state in parenthood.

Read more

Sorry for your bad experience however I have a good one to recommend. She is a relative's good friend and has been working in agency, recently decided to go on her own. @CLGraceChua 98302238

That's very irresponsible confinement nanny.