Baby not napping as much

My baby just turned 3 months today but I notice she is not napping longer or not even napping in the day as much as usual. She seems tired but she is not sleeping. Is this normal ? #pleasehelp #FTM #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes same! my 4mo LO has been napping for 40 mins during the daytime and im running out of activities to do šŸ„¹ brought it up during the child assessment w/ the doctor and said it was normalā€” as theyre more alert and wanna see everything around them and also wanna explore more thats why theyre fighting sleep. doctor also mentioned that theyā€™ll connect sleep cycles better when theyre older so lets hang in there, mummy! ā¤ļø

Read more
5mo ago

thank you šŸ˜Š

Same. My 3mo is also not napping well. Iā€™m doing exclusive pumping and I initially thought it was the daily tea (caffeine) I was drinking. I abstained for a couple of days to make sure it was out of the system (I read that it can stay in babiesā€™ body for a couple of days) but itā€™s still the same. I guess their sleep pattern changes from time to time. Hang in there fellow mummy!

Read more
6mo ago

thanks šŸ™

Normal. Sleeping pattern change and aint the same. My 8 months old sleeping pattern every month change from my first born to second born

7mo ago

thanks šŸ˜Š

My baby 2.5 months old also going through the same thing now. Nap times are just 30 mins.

Might be the 4 month sleep regression. Has her naps gotten better?