My baby girl is going to be 9 months old on the 8 of July. She used to be able to take 1.5 to 2 hours nap in the after late morning so that I can catch up my housework. Recently, she only sleep when I nurse her but she wake up within minutes after I lay her on bed. I dont mind nursing her to sleep at all but I need to do housework and prepared dinner for my elder child and she needs her naps. I babywearing her too but she will nap for a while and want to nurse again (she only want nursing in lying down position and wont take them unless I lay down with her). Once she's alseep, I will find my way away but she will wakes up within 10 minutes again. The cycle just keep continue. Please help!!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When she wakes up, does your baby cry or fusses around? If she doesn't, maybe you can let her stay awake while you do your chores? That what a friend of mine does. It is so difficult to put her daughter down for a nap so she would let baby play by herself while she works. Baby is never left alone, always in the vicinity and she would usually entertain herself and sometimes she'd fall asleep on her own. This is the chair my friend uses.

Read more
Post reply image