My baby completed 8 months now. He is getting very angry and just wants to run out of the house. What do I do to calm him?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Has he already started walking? Or if he crawls out! Firstly, keep all the doors locked and windows too. Secondly, you can have some play items for him. The best which I think many people will relate to is, give him a plate and a spoon and he will use it as a drum. He will get busy playing it. Since it is summer time, you can let him spend quite some time in baby pool at home. Or open a closet and let hime explore, there will be little mess but he will enjoy a lot. Give him his toy boxes and let him on his own take out the toys and stuff. Get books that have big animal, eatables or things pictures, and read and show him. Do not say too much 'no', rather divert his attention.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10552)

no he is not walking he crwals n stand by support thauk u for the ideas I will try these now