First time maging pregnant, 7 weeks

Hi! Ask ko lang po ano magandang recipe for diabetic mom? Pre-diabetic na po kasi ako and hindi ko alam if sapat yung kain/diet ko. Medyo anxious din ako kasi first baby ko to and gusto ko maging healthy siya. Ano rin po pwedeng vitamins pa na inumin? Currently drinking obivit-max and folic acid. Thank you. #pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

diabetic here even prior to conceiving.. so hard to control sugar spike but somehow namanage naman ang sugar while preggy, I dont cook, I just buy from carinderias near our apartment, I was allowed to have 1cuo rice oer meal, more on veggies and a small portion of meat and fruits pero 1x lang ako nagrrice during lunch lang.. oatmeal with a little salt lng sa morning and evening.. nakatablets lang din calcium intake ko instead of maternal milk and 2x a day insulin.. so many sacrifices but it was all worth it, my first baby's 2y8m now though I just lost my second one due to uncontrolled sugar.. maganda pong kainin ung gulay na sinahugan ng konting meat para healthy pa din

Magbasa pa