Pigeon bottles

Hi! Appreciate any advice!! 🙏🏼 Any one using pigeon bottles? Been wondering if the newest soft touch3 they launched is very different from the previous generation. Any mamas have experience/babies prefer one to the other? I was going to get the previous generation one but happened to receive 1 bottle of the soft touch 3 as a gift, I suppose I have to buy more of the same bottle (soft touch 3) to avoid baby getting confused? #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The new and old bottle doesn't make any diff. The new version teats are indeed softer compared to the older version. Alot mummies feedback that when changed to the new teats. It tend to flatten when suckling and always have to open the bottle. While the older version no flattening problems. So I am stocking up the old version 😂 as my baby using the old version since born.

Read more
1y ago

Thank you for the input! That’s a very important consideration 😔

I’m using pigeon bottles, both the new and old version, I think the bottle don’t really affect much. More to the difference of the teats. My baby prefers the newer version as the teats are softer. I purchased all teats to the newer ones when it’s time to change the size. It’s compatible to the old bottles as well.

Read more
1y ago

Very helpful!! Thank you🙏🏼

i would recommend the newest softtouch it's really flexible and good slow milk flow compared to normal teats.

1y ago

Thank you for sharing! May I find out, how long were you using SS teat before changing to S?