Baby’s whisperer

Anyone used this agency and got a good confinement nanny to recommend ? Thanks !!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can only say, avoid at all cost. Nanny siewmee/siewmei (dk her name's spelling) is rough in handling. Lazy. Forever on her phone watching videos/chatting. Zero safety awareness. When confronted, she act blur, denied incident. Avoid this company!

A few of my girlfriends and I had very good experience with them. Always very responsive and helpful. What assured me was their nannies were trained from TMC, at least there was a proper training from a reputable hospital

TapFluencer

Did hear b4 from one mummy friend who didn't have a good experience. Changed 3 nannies during her confinement and always last min informed.

Despite this being a year ago question, I engaged them recently and unfortunately, I wouldn’t recommend the agency.

2y ago

Hiring an agency esp for us as first time parents and twin parents was to give us lesser or no headache however it was otherwise. Change of nanny with immediate effect 2 weeks into confinement and non-negotiable despite my plea that my younger twin is in hospital and I just need the same CL for few more days. Questionable practices by 1st CL after settling in with 2nd CL. Baby’s Whisperer did offer resolutions to be fair (choice of post natal massage, photoshoot or confinement meals) however the entire experience left a bad feeling and vibe; including having doubts on their honesty and ethics.